Working in a way which suits you and your building project, we monitor and control all of the technical and tendering processes relating to your property until it is successfully handed over. This involves bringing together, checking and evaluating everything produced by those involved in planning and the project. We ensure everything remains transparent so that you can check the latest, unbiased status of your project at any time.
Our quality management ensures that your construction project is executed to the quality you want, on time, and within the planned budget. That means the client or building owner not only receives a sound basis on which to make project decisions, but can also be sure that the building project will be done the way they expect.
Here is some of what we can do for you:
- Building owner representation in all matters
- Coordinating everyone involved in planning technical building services
- Supervising your general contractor to ensure that execution, quality management, scheduling and inspections are all contract-compliant
- Checking package offers to ensure that they comply with your specifications and contracts
- Cost controlling, including graphical evaluation
- Handling amendments and additions: plausibility checking and contract reviewing, including technical and economic assessments of amendments and additions
- Deadline management, monitoring the schedule – including the critical path – and drawing up a detailed calendar
- Defect management – from detection and documentation, to supervising the rectification process, to defect-free handover
- Inspecting construction work in compliance with VOB (Germany’s construction, tendering and contract regulations) and the German Civil Code
- On-site testing and measurement procedures to safeguard agreed performance and quality
- Handing over the property, including compiling and checking all of the necessary documents