Building automation is the central nervous system of a building. It links, regulates and optimises all installations, components and systems.
Our supply concept for buildings includes planning and implementing comfortable, simple-to-operate control and regulation processes that are readily adaptable.
- Control, regulation and monitoring of all technical building installations.
- Complex automation systems
- DDC measurement, control and regulation technology
- Building-automation BUS systems
- BMS building management systems
- Remote maintenance systems
IB Liebert guarantees that all systems and thus also the measurement, control and regulation systems are manufacturer-neutral by adopting the following measures:
- Our own internal instrumentation and control department ensures complete manufacturer neutrality
- The instrumentation and control department consists of three specialists with many years’ experience in different sectors
- Using the TRIC planning software enables, in addition, manufacturer-neutral planning
- Planning manufacturer-neutral building management systems and their networking over the Internet
- Planning various BUS systems, e.g. EIB/KNX, LON, Modbus or BACnet