IT systems in a computer centre have different air-conditioning requirements from employees in an open-plan office, from doctors in a hospital, or processes in industry. That is why, as a first step, our planners have to analyse these differing requirements, understand them, and then work out a solution tailor-made for the client’s specific air-conditioning needs.
For this reason we talk of process technology supplementing building systems technology, and implement precisely the solution that corresponds to our customer’s needs.
- Clean-room air conditioning
- Room simulations
- Building simulations
- Preparing risk analyses
- Computer-centre air conditioning
- Process-vapour extraction installations
- Air-filtration installations
- Extraction of dust and shavings
- Natural ventilation systems