With continually rising energy costs, you can make substantial savings and reduce operating costs even with small measures. We show you how you can make ecologically and economically sensible reductions in the energy costs of your building. Each energy consulting will be on the basis of a comprehensive review of you technical building systems with a cost-effectiveness investigation linked to it.
On the basis of this building analysis we can, as appropriate, develop the optimum energy supply or refurbishment and optimisation suggestions to save energy costs.
Since February 2008 the KfW business development bank has sponsored energy consulting fur small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The objective is to eliminate the information deficit about the energy-saving potential at SMEs, and to encourage sustainable, environmentally friendly supply concepts.
As a certified energy consultant, Ingenieurbüro Liebert carries out KfW Energy consulting for SMEs. You profit from aid provided by the KfW, and at the same time make a contribution to resource conservation and a sustainable approach to energy, and so make a substantial contribution to relieving the stress on our environment. Small and medium-sized businesses profit particularly from the Wirtschaftsfonds Deutschland.
Aid for energy consulting
1. Energy efficiency consulting ("Sonderfonds Energieeffizienz")
- One-day initial consulting session
- Subvention up to 80% of the eligible daily fee of 800€ (max. 2 daily fees)
- Objectives: identification of energy-related weaknesses, tour of the plant, final report, initial situation, description of energy-related defects, suggestions for energy efficiency measures, aid options)
- Detailed planning
- Subvention up to 60% of the eligible daily fee of 800€ (max. 10 daily fees)
- Objectives: more comprehensive energy analysis, plan with concrete measures, final report with analysis of weaknesses, potential savings, cost-effectiveness presentation, aid options
2. Investment credit for energy-saving measures ("ERP Energieeffizienzprogramm")