Refurbishment of the listed building which houses Schwarzwald-Baar Sparkasse’s head office in Donaueschingen, and construction of a new bank building. The building is air-conditioned using geothermal energy only.
- Geothermal energy collected using 58 geothermal probes for cooling and heating
- 3,500 m² cooling ceilings 7
- Partial air conditioning systems, cooling using geothermal probes
- Heat pump system (150 kW) for auxiliary heating
- The building’s air conditioning is powered solely by geothermal energy