Thank you for your interest in our online presence. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. At this point, we would like to inform you about the privacy in our company. Of course we observe the legal and other data protection regulations.
We conduct all data processing operations (such as collection, processing and transmission) in accordance with the law. The following statement gives you an overview of what kind of data is collected, how this data is used and shared, what security measures we take to protect your information, and how you obtain information about the information provided to us.
I. NAME AND CONTACT DATA OF THE MANAGER RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING AND THE OPERATIONAL DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Contact details of the person responsible:
Ingenieurbüro Liebert Supply Engineering GmbH & CO. KG
Hohenstrasse 17, 78183 Hufingen (Germany)
Telephone: +49 (0) 771 - 158979 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 771 - 158979 - 33
Contact details of the data protection officer:
II. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE NATURE AND PURPOSE OF USING THE SAME
A. BY VISITING THE WEBSITE
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
B. IF USING OUR CONTACT FORMULAR
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know where the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
III. DISTRIBUTION OF DATA
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have accepted Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
V. ANALYSIS TOOLS
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
We use Matomo open-source software for analysis and statistical analysis of website usage. Cookies are used for this purpose (see paragraph 4). The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transmitted to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a needs-based design of our website. The information will not be passed on to third parties.
In no case will the IP address be associated with any other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
Your visit to this website is currently covered by the Matomo web analytics. Click here matomo.org/docs/privacy to stop your visit.
Additional Information acc. to Art. 12 contd. GDPR for Customers, Employees and Applicants
From which source do we obtain your personal data?
In principle, the collection of your data takes place on your premises. The processing of personal data provided by you is necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from the contract you have concluded with us. Due to your duties to cooperate, it is inevitable to provide the personal data requested by us, otherwise, we will not be able to fulfill our contractual obligations.
Provision of your personal data is necessary within the framework of pre-contractual measures (e.g., master data entry in the interested party process). If the requested data is not provided by you, a contract cannot be concluded.
In order to provide our services, it may be necessary to process personal data that we have received from other companies or other third parties, e.g., revenue offices, your business partner, or the like, permissibly and for the respective purpose.
Furthermore, we may process personal data from sources that are publicly accessible, e.g., websites, which we use legitimately and only for the respective contractual purpose.
Purposes and legal bases of the processing
The personal data you provide to us will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG):
Due to legal requirements (acc. to art. 6 para. 1 subpara. c GDPR) or public interest (acc. to art. 6 para. 1 subpara e GDPR)
The purposes of data processing result from legal requirements or lie in the public interest (e.g., compliance with retention obligations; proof of compliance with the tax consultant's notification and information obligations).
For the fulfillment of contractual obligations (acc. to art. 6 para. 1 subpara. b GDPR)
On the one hand, the purposes of the data processing result from the introduction of pre-contractual measures that precede a contractually regulated business relation, and on the other hand from the fulfillment of the obligations from the contract that was closed with you.
On the basis of consent (acc. to art. 6 para. 1 subpara. a GDPR)
The purposes of processing personal data result from giving consent. Your consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. Consents given before the GDPR took effect (25 May 2018) can also be revoked. Processing that took place before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. For example: Sending a newsletter; consent to data disclosure to third parties at your request (e.g., banks, insurances, shareholders, etc.).
Within the scope of balancing conflicting interests (acc. to art. 6 para. 1 subpara. f GDPR)
The purposes of the processing result from the protection of our legitimate interests. It may be necessary to process the data you have provided to us beyond the actual performance of the contract. Our legitimate interest may be used to justify further data processing that you have provided to us, subject to the condition that your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not prevail. Our legitimate interest may be in individual cases: enforcement of legal claims; defense of liability claims; prevention of criminal offenses.
Purposes and legal bases of the processing for Employees and Applicants
Your personal data you provide to us will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG):
The establishment, implementation, and termination of the employment relationship (acc. to art. 26 para. 1 subpara. 1 BDSG)
The purposes of the data processing result on the one hand from the introduction of pre-contractual measures which precede a contractually regulated employment relationship, and on the other hand from the fulfillment of the obligations from the employment contract concluded with you.
For the detection of criminal offences (acc. to art. 26 para. 1 subpara. 2 BDSG)
Your personal data may be processed to detect criminal offences if there are actual grounds for suspecting that you have committed a criminal offence in your employment; if, moreover, the processing is necessary for detection and your legitimate interest in the exclusion of the processing does not outweigh, in particular, if the nature and extent are not disproportionate to the cause.
On the basis of consent (acc. to art. 26 BDSG)
The purposes of processing personal data result from granting consent. You may revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. Consents granted before the GDPR took effect (25 May 2018) can also be revoked. Processing that took place before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. For example: Publication of your image on our website.
Special features of application procedures
When you send us an application, we will only use the information you have provided. In addition to the legal bases mentioned above, this is done for the implementation of pre-contractual measures acc. to art. 6 para. 1 subpara. b GDPR, and for the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship acc. to art. 26 para. 1 sentence 1 BDSG.
During the application process, only those persons who are involved in the application process within our company will have access to your data.
If your application leads to the establishment of an employment relationship, your personal data will continue to be processed for the purpose of carrying out the employment relationship.
If your application does not lead to the establishment of an employment relationship, your personal data will still be processed after the end of the application procedure on the basis of justified interests, e.g., for asserting or defending claims for damages, and will be deleted after our justified interests have ceased to exist and after the expiry of legal retention periods. This is usually the case after three months after a cancellation unless you have given us your consent to a longer storage.
Who receives the personal data you provide us with?
Within our company, only those divisions receive access to the personal data that you have provided to us, which are required to fulfill contractual and legal obligations and which are entitled to process this data.
In fulfillment of the contract that has been concluded with you, only those divisions receive the data that you have provided to us, which require this data for legal reasons, e.g., tax authorities; social insurance carriers; competent authorities and courts.
Other recipients will only receive the data you have provided to us at your request if you give us the necessary consent.
Within the scope of our services, we commission contractors who contribute to the fulfillment of contractual obligations, e.g., computer center service providers; EDP partners; companies who shredder documents, etc. These data processors are contractually bound by us to comply with the requirements of the GDPR and the BDSG.
Will the data you provide to us be transferred to third countries or international organizations?
Data that you provide to us will in no case be transferred to a third country or an international organization. If in individual cases, you wish the data you have provided to us to be transferred to a third country or an international organization, we will only do so with your written consent.
Does automated decision making, including profiling, take place?
No fully automated decision making (including profiling) according to art. 22 GDPR is applied to process the data you have provided to us.
Duration of processing (criteria for deletion)
The data you have provided to us will be processed for as long as it is necessary to achieve the contractually agreed purpose, in principle, as long as the contractual relationship with you exists. After the end of the contractual relationship, the data you have provided to us will be processed to comply with legal retention obligations or on the basis of our legitimate interests. After the legal retention periods have expired or our legitimate interests have ceased to exist, the data that you have provided to us will be deleted.
Expected periods of storage obligations and our legitimate interests are:
- Fulfillment of commercial and tax retention periods: The periods for storage and documentation specified therein range from two to ten years.
- Preservation of evidence under the statute of limitations: According to sections 195 contd. of the German Civil Code (BGB), the limitation period can be up to 30 years, whereas the standard limitation period is three years.
Additional data protection information on the use of our video conference system
We use the Microsoft Teams tool from Microsoft Corporation, Redmond, Washington USA as a video conference system. You can find more information on data processing by the provider of the video conference system we use at https://privacy.microsoft.com/de-de/privacystatement
Processing of your personal data
When using our video conference system, the data that you make before or when you participate in an "online meeting" are processed:
- User information: user name, display name, e-mail address (optional information), profile picture, information (optional information), preferred language etc.
- Meeting metadata: meeting ID, participant IP addresses, service data for the respective session and use of the system (data from devices / hardware used), telephone numbers (when dialing in by telephone), location, name of the meeting and, if applicable, password from the organizer
- Chat, audio and video data: In order for audio and video transmission to take place, the application needs access to your microphone or video camera. You can mute or deactivate them yourself at any time via the respective application. Possibly. Text entries you make in the chat are also processed, e.g. B. for logging the results of an online meeting.
- For recordings (optional or only with consent): MP4 file of all video, audio and presentation recordings, text file of the online meeting chat. If “online meetings” are to be recorded, we will inform you in advance transparently and - if necessary - ask for your consent. Your consent is voluntary. You can revoke this at any time with future effect. As of revocation, the recording is stopped.
In order to participate in an "online meeting" or to enter the "meeting room", you must at least provide information about your name (or pseudonym).
Purposes and legal basis of processing
The purposes and legal bases for data processing when conducting "online meetings" are:
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR - we have a legitimate interest in the effective implementation of "online meetings"
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR - the meetings are held as part of contractual relationships or to carry out pre-contractual measures
- Section 26 (1) sentence 1 BDSG - if personal data is processed by employees, the data is processed to establish, carry out and terminate the employment relationship
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR and, if applicable, § 26 para. 2 BDSG (for employees) - Your participation in "online meetings" can result from the granting of consent. You can revoke your consent at any time with future effect.
Is the data you provide to third countries or international organizations?
The data you provide will be transmitted to a third country or an international organization if participants are in an "online meeting" in a third country. In this case, data is routed via Internet servers located outside the EU. The data is encrypted during transport over the Internet and thus protected against unauthorized access by third parties.
A transfer to a third country takes place because we use the video conference system of a provider from a third country (USA). An appropriate level of data protection is guaranteed by the provider's "Privacy Shield" certification and by the conclusion of the so-called EU standard contractual clauses.
VI. AFFECTED RIGHTS
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
VII. OPPOSITION RIGHT
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.